We have created an easy and simple process. Investing in your future could not be any easier. With just three very simple steps you can start to build your own bullion investment portfolio.
Here’s How It Works:
- Set up a monthly standing order of an amount of your choice (subject to a minimum £50.00 investment).
- Once the funds have been deposited in to our account, we will contact you with the best hand picked investment options available and guide you through the process of purchasing your products. These options can vary depending on the trading prices of the metals.
- Once you have selected your product(s), you have the option to;
- Arrange for your physical investments to be stored free of charge at one of our highly secure purpose built safe deposit facilities in Cardiff or Swansea. Safe deposit boxes can be used to securely store all of your valuables giving your peace of mind that your precious assets are safe.
- Arrange a safe and secure collection from one of our cash@maxx branches’ conveniently located in Swansea, Bridgend and Llanelli; or direct from us in Cardiff.
- Allow us to arrange a confidential and secure delivery service.
Precious metal prices can be volatile and the value of your metal may go down as well as up. No responsibility can be accepted by Maxx Bullion Limited for any loss caused by acting on information we have provided.
If your investment with us reaches £5,000.00 within 12 months from the first purchase date, we will provide you with a CSD1 safe deposit box, completely free of charge* for one year. You will have confidential, independent and sole access to your storage box which can be used to secure all your other valuables too.
Our storage service is independently audited by Kilsby & Williams.
*A refundable key deposit of £100.00 is payable on all safe deposit boxes. This deposit will however be used to cover the cost of a replacement key in the event of loss or damage to your personal key.
Precious metal prices can be volatile and the value of your metal may go down as well as up. No responsibility can be accepted by Jewellery Quarter Bullion Limited for any loss caused by acting on information we have provided.