2020 Oriental Boarder Britannia 1oz Silver Bullion Coin
Free Shipping | Where applicable VAT is calculated at checkout
The third and final Oriental Border Silver Britannia is accompanied by a limited mintage of 50,000 coins, which is sure to make this a collector and investor favourite.
The rich design was inspired by the British Trade Dollar but features modern elements such as Philip Nathan's Britannia figure.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Features an ornate border in a traditional oriental style.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds on a guilloche design.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognised figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolised Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. The inscription "ONE OUNE SILVER" appears to the left of the trident, while the text "BRITANNIA" is featured to the right of the trident.
Since she first appeared on coins in the Far East in the nineteenth century, Britannia has become a trusted symbol to investors in the Far East, instantly recognisable as the face of the British Trade Dollar.
The Royal Mint has released a special Oriental Border Britannia series, celebrating the expansion of their bullion business to Asia. Struck in fine Silver, Britannia is flanked by an ornate oriental border inspired by the Chinese-themed rooms at Buckingham Palace and the Royal Pavilion in Brighton.