2020 Austrailian Bull & Bear 1oz Silver Bullion Coin
The Perth Mint presents its latest releas 2020 1 oz Silver Australian Bull and Bear Coin, featuring an impressive and symbolic design that resonates with investors worldwide. The Perth Mint’s high-quality production and a limited mintage of only 25,000 coins, make this new product a real treat for any precious metal buyer.
There is more than one theory of how the bull and bear have come to represent financial market tendencies. One of the most popular ideas is based on how differently the two animals fought. The furious and charging bull is known for throwing its opponent up in the air and is associated with the rising price within any investment category. A much slower animal, the hibernating bear is likely to take mighty downwards swipes with its paws when fighting, resembling a decline in the overall market.
- Made of 999.9 fine silver with a weight of 1 oz.
- Struck by the Perth Mint.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 pieces.
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition.
- Issued as Australian legal tender with face value of $1 AUD
- Micro-laser engraved letter on the reverse as a security feature.
- Individual coins come in protective acrylic capsules.
- Multiples of 20 arrive in a shrink-wrapped plastic roll.
- Obverse: Features the right-facing effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II designed by artist Jody Clark. Inscriptions include “QUEEN ELIZABETH II”, "AUSTRALIA", “2020”, along with the weight, purity, and denomination of the coin.
- Reverse: Shows Ing Ing Jong’s depiction of a bull and bear. Both animals are in opposing positions, ready to attack. Perth Mint’s mint mark "P" is also included in the design.