2020 Australia 1 oz Silver $1 Spinner Dolphin
Free Shipping | Where applicable VAT is calculated at checkout
This low mintage coin is the second Silver release in the Dolphin bullion series by the Royal Australian Mint! This coin has a limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
The second release of the Dolphin bullion series by Royal Australian Mint features a stunning Spinner Dolphin leaping out of the ocean against a rising sun. This Brilliant Uncirculated Silver coin features an elegant design in 1 ounce of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Each coin comes individually packaged in a protective capsule.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features a playful spinner dolphin leaping out of the sea, against the horizon. Also included is the metal content and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The intricate detail of the Spinner Dolphin shines in this low mintage Brilliant Uncirculated coin from Australia. With a low, limited mintage, these coins are expected to sell quickly! Don't miss your opportunity to add the 2020 1 oz Silver Dolphin Brilliant Uncirculated coin to your cart today!
In various cultures, the Dolphin symbolises happiness, power and protection. The Spinner dolphin, sometimes called the long-snouted dolphin, is famous for its acrobatic displays as it leaps out of the water. The dolphin can spin multiple times in one leap, and scientists believe the mammal uses this to communicate, as well as remove small fish that may latch on. These dolphins have been recorded to fully spin seven times during a single leap, and create huge splashes when they land back in the water.