The Royal Mint is celebrating the 60th anniversary of Paddington Bear's second adventure to complete the two-coin series. This coin features Paddington at Buckingham Palace, where he meets Her Majesty the Queen.
- Contains .2379 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a clear acrylic display case, with a themed outer box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 60,000 worldwide.
- Obverse: Includes the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Reverse: Features Paddington Bear wearing his famous outfit, with Buckingham Palace in the background. He is shown waving his flag, in colorized detail.
Each coin is struck in Sterling Silver, and finished to a Proof standard. This two-coin series celebrates the 60th anniversary of the release of the book "A Bear Called Paddington". This second and final coin in the series features Paddington Bear at Buckingham Palace, after meeting Her Majesty the Queen.