Like pieces of a puzzle, the Royal Canadian Mint introduces a quartet of coins whose individual reverse images come together to form a single, complete image of a proud Canadian icon.
- Contains 4 different squares, each weighing 1/4 oz totaling 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- A low mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Designs come together to form a Sugar Maple design. The four square coins are individually encapsulated and beautifully packaged together, side-by-side and in position, in order to showcase the complete image without the need to remove them from the case.
- Another First: An innovative multi-coin arrangement! Each reverse features a portion of the overall design; when the four coins are positioned side-by-side in a square, they form an exquisitely engraved Canadian icon: a sugar maple leaf.