Ways to Pay
Bank Transfer (BACS)
The please specify Bank Transfer at checkout. Once you confirm your order, you will receive a confirmation email with your order number and our payment details so you can complete the transaction.
Pay immediately by bank transfer quoting your order number. If you do not make payment by the end of the next working day, your order may be cancelled. If we receive your funds by 2pm then your order will be dispatched the same day.
Our account details are:
Maxx Bullion Limited Account Number: 25902268 Sort Code: 30-96-52
Cash at our Stores
Pay cash in up to the value of £5,000. Payment in cash is only accepted if the customer has provided acceptable ID to our counter staff, including photo ID (passport or driving license) and a separate proof of address document (bank statement, utility bill etc) from within the last 3 months. Full list of Acceptable ID’s can be found here: https://www.bullionforless.co.uk/pages/acceptable-id
- This sum is per household, not per person.
- The £5,000 limit is for a period of 12 months following the first cash purchase and not per transaction.
- Customers arriving together to place separate orders at our stores cannot be served. For example, if John and Dave come together both wanting to spend £5,000 in cash each then we would not be able to serve them, whether they were married, friends, or neighbours . If they came together but just John was ordering then this would be fine.
You will find our stores at the following locations:
- 42 Stepney Street, Llanelli, SA15 3TR. Tel: 01554 755020
- 7 Union Street, Swansea, SA1 3EE. Tel: 01792 301333
- 9 Nolton Street, Bridgend, CF31 1BX. Tel: 01656 660201
- 14-18 City Road, Cardiff, CF24 3DL. Tel: 02920 470506
Debit Card, Credit Card & PayPal
Our payment provider is PayPal, You can pay with or without a PayPal account. Paying without an account means you will be asked for your card details. Even if you have a PayPal account but would like to pay using a non PayPal connected card, please use this option.
We accept payment by Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro and MasterCard Debit as well as all Visa and MasterCard Credit Cards.
The transaction Limit is £10,000 on this option.
These regulations are in order to comply with HM Revenues & Customs anti-money-laundering guidelines. Orders over these limit’s will be cancelled, and certified ID is requested to process all orders over £1,000 and for all refunds. ID documents will be requested if we cannot verify your identity.