The Royal Mint is celebrating the 60th anniversary of Paddington Bear's first adventure with a two-coin series. This first coin features Paddington at the train station where his story begins.
- Contains .2379 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a clear acrylic display case, with a themed outer box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 75,000 worldwide.
- Obverse: Includes the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Reverse: Features Paddington Bear wearing his famous duffle coat and hat at the train station, now known as Paddington Station in colorized printing.
This two-coin series celebrates the 60th anniversary of the release of the book "A Bear Called Paddington". This first coin features Paddington where he first began his adventure at the train station where he first met the Browns.
Each coin is struck in Sterling Silver, and finished to a Proof standard.