With the release of the highly anticipated movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the Royal Canadian Mint is excited to introduce an unforgettable series of coins. This coin is the third 1/2 oz coin of the series and features Wonder Woman.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium graphic case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Image features the application of color over engraving in its depiction of Wonder Woman in a fierce battle-ready pose. In the background, carefully positioned polygon shapes are contrasted through the use of frosted finishes in order to create a stunning “shattered glass” effect. Wonder Woman is a force to be reckoned with in the red, Gold and blue colors of her Phoenician armor, complete with tiara and bracelets; the Lasso of Truth is strapped in its usual position on her waist as she holds a sword in one hand, and clenches the other to make a fist. Her facial features convey her famous strength, fearlessness and resolve, while the impression of wind-blown locks infuses the design with a sense of movement.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The intricate and ultra-modern design includes the engraving of Wonder Woman’s name in the Kryptonian syllabic writing system established by renowned Canadian linguist Dr. Christine Schreyer.
TM & © DC Comics. WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.